To make a AV Request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on AV Support follows.
- Instructors only
- For courses taught in the Law Building
- Classrooms must be reserved before requesting media equipment or services. See staff in the Administrative Office (Room 5110) to reserve rooms.
- Media equipment and services are available only within the Law School or the Law Library. They may NOT be checked out for use outside the building.
- Videotapes may be checked out in the Law Library
- Not all equipment or services are available at all times. Please submit your requests with as much advanced notice as possible.
- Email is checked daily and a confirmation of receipt is sent within a working day. If you do not receive the confirmation something has gone wrong; please call or email again.
- Please provide at least 72 hours notice for equipment and services.
For more information or questions call the Media Services Department at 2-5242 or by e-mail at email@example.com