All forms are provided as PDF files. Fillable PDFs only work when viewed in Adobe Acrobat. Paper copies of forms are available in Room 5110A.
Graduation Intentions Survey for 2020-21 graduates, please contact the Registrar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upper-Level Writing Requirement
Classes, Programs, & Exams
- Notification of Dual Degree
- Permission to Take a Graduate Level Non-Law Academic Course for Law Credit
- Petition for Rescheduling an Examination
- Proposal for Directed Reading or Directed Research
- Registration as a Candidate for a University Certificate
- Application for Readmission
Form to request Student Practice Certification under SCR Chapter 50 from the Law School Registrar:
For more information about the rule update of July 2021, view the UW Law SCR Rule 50 FAQ.
- Registration Presentation Handout (April 2021)
- Registration & Graduation Presentation Handout (April 2021)