- Course Descriptions: Searchable and browsable database of descriptions and information for all Law School courses.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- International Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
View the Curriculum Guides for broader curricular recommendations.
Other Course Resources
- Experiential Course Requirement: Log in to check your progress
- Upper-Level Writing Requirement Form (online submission)
- "60-Credit Rule Courses": Information about 60 credit rule courses.
- Exam Archive: Use your NetID to login when prompted for a password.
Canvas is the campus-provided course website solution.
To access Canvas courses, log in with your NetID and password on Canvas.
TWEN & LexisNexis
For assistance, please contact Emma Babler, Reference and Technology Services Librarian.