Please note that these programs are not for credit.
Summer Internships in South Asia
The Global Legal Studies Center together with the South Asia Legal Studies Working Group have set up a summer internship program in India and Sri Lanka with the following institutions:
- Human Rights Law Network, Delhi, India
- Consumer Unity & Trust Society, Jaipur, India
- Majlis, Mumbai, India
- Alternative Law Forum, Bangalore, India
- Law & Society Trust, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Center for Environmental Justice, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- International Center for Ethnic Studies, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Upload the Internships in South Asia Application Form (PDF) and supporting documents by March 4, 2022 by emailing them to our Box email: email@example.com. (Clicking on the email link will prompt you to open your email application, where you should be able to attach your application and supporting documents.)
We will inform you of our decisions by March 11, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Sumudu Atapattu.
Summer Internships in East Asia
Internships in Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong are available through the East Asian Legal Studies Center. See EALSC's Opportunities for Students.
For more information, contact Professor John Ohnesorge.