Outdoor Events and Festivals:
- La Crosse Festival Project
- Instructions on Completion of the Festival Assessment Form
- Festival Assessment Form, 2014
- Festival Scoring Tools, 2014
- Instructions on how to Score the Festival Assessment Form
- Outlet Density: Limiting the Concentration of Retailers Selling and Serving Alcohol in Your Community
- Use this checklist to guide your local research on how alcohol licenses are awarded in your municipality.
- Reducing Underage Drinking: A Collective Responsibility
- The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Prevent and Reduce Underage Drinking
- The A.C.E. Report: Changing Wisconsin’s Alcohol Environment to Promote Safe and Healthy Lives
Licensing Businesses to Sell & Serve Alcohol
Alcohol Licensing Process Chart: This chart identifies the licensing steps required by state statue and steps communities may add for a more thorough review.
License conditions: License conditions place narrow and specific restrictions on an individual license, but may only be added unilaterally when a license is initially issued.
Importance of licensed premises description: This definition needs to be precise and narrow, learn why.
Citizens Guide to Alcohol Licensing: Licensing alcohol sales is an important local responsibility, informed citizens should understand the basic process.
Alcohol Licensing Checklist: Municipalities have the ability to create a unique licensing procedure to meet the needs of the community. This checklist helps you learn and document the process your community has created.
Alcohol Outlet Density: While you may sense that concentrations of alcohol outlets can create problems, this memo outlines the research and potential steps to prevent it.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services and the Wisconsin Alcohol Policy Project have created an alcohol outlet density profile (insert link) for every county and municipality in Wisconsin.