The University of Wisconsin Law School is pleased to welcome the class of 2014 to campus this August. Orientation for first-year students begins Tuesday, August 30th and will continue throughout the week. Orientation introduces students to our institution, law school culture, and legal education. With a focus on academic preparation, students will learn how to be active and engaged members of the law school community.
The schedule includes:
- Small Section Meetings with Professors
- Skills Sections
- Practicing Lawyers Panels
- Presentations on Professionalism, Financial aid, and key campus information
- Academic Classes and Class Simulations
- Student Organization Fair
- Community Outreach Day
- Social events
Visit the Orientation website to learn more.
Submitted by Law School News on August 24, 2011
This article appears in the categories: Featured Events