Ann Zimmerman, director of UW Law School's Pro Bono Program, has been named a 2013 Leaders in the Law honoree by Wisconsin Law Journal.
Zimmerman, a Law School alumna, will be honored at a February reception in Milwaukee along with 25 other award recipients.
Each year, the Leaders in the Law program recognizes Wisconsin attorneys, judges and educators who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, vision and expertise in the legal profession.
The Law School congratulates the 2013 Leaders in the Law honorees, including the following UW Law alumni:
- Allen Arntsen '81, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Stephen Chernof '68, Godfrey & Kahn SC
- Sarah Coyne '95, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Peter Fox '01, Fox & Fox SC
- Andrew Gonring '77, Washington County Circuit Court
- Bruce Huibregtse '79, Stafford Rosenbaum LLP
- John Mitby '71, Axley Brynelson LLP
- David Pliner '89, Corneille Law Group LLC
- Thomas Pyper '80, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek SC
- Kirk Strang '85, Davis & Kuelthau SC
- Carol Wessels '88, Nelson Irvings & Wessels SC
- Ann Zimmerman '93, University of Wisconsin Law School
Submitted by Law School News on January 29, 2013
This article appears in the categories: Articles