Information Session for the
The Center for Patient Partnerships
A comprehensive interdisciplinary opportunity for 2nd and 3rd year Law students
WHEN: Wednesday, November 14th from 12:30-1:00pm
WHERE: Room 3261
WHO: Students & Staff from the Center for Patient Partnerships and YOU!
WHY: Learn how the clinical works, ask questions, and enjoy snacks.
Students enrolled in the Clinical program will:
- Provide advocacy services to patients with life-threatening and serious diseases
- Resolve financial and employment law related issues
- Learn about insurance coverage, appeals and regulation
- Investigate public benefits and disability access issues
- Research diagnosis and treatment options
- Learn in an interdisciplinary, supportive environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Submitted by Mike Hall on November 6, 2012
This article appears in the categories: Announcements