Law School Lost and Found
The Copy Shop of the Law School provides a Lost & Found service for items of significant value, such as computers, cell phones, watches, jewelry, textbooks and class notes. Anyone who has found such an item may bring it to the Copy Shop (Room 2246) during business hours (7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays only). Less valuable items may be left in the Lost & Found bins near the Copy Shop.
The following items have been turned in to the Copy Shop Lost and Found:
There is nothing in the Copy Shop Lost and Found at this time.
Clothing, water bottles, umbrellas, etc. will not be listed online but may be picked up from the Lost & Found bins near the Copy Shop.
The Law School disposes of all unclaimed Lost Items following May graduation each year.
Student and faculty of the Law School may submit Lost Item Reports. (Access to the Lost Items reporting system requires a UW Net ID.) If the item is in the Lost and Found, they will receive notice by e-mail.
Law Library Lost and Found
Found Items at the Law Library Circulation Desk:
- Women's white sweater, Sep 30, 2008
- Bonfire of the Vanities paperback, Sep 30, 2008
- Contract Law and Theory text, Sep 24, 2008
- Electronic translator, Sep 24, 2008
- Navy Blue London zip jacket, Sep 24, 2008
- Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law text, Sep 18, 2008
- Small black 2008 day minder, Sep 18, 2008
- Trademark and Unfair Competition Law text, Sep 18, 2008
- Black fleece zip jacket, Sep 18, 2008
- Leopard Print Watch, Dec 19, 2007
Lost Items found in the Law Library may be claimed from the Law Library Circulation Desk.