Recent UW Law School Faculty & Staff Scholarship
From the latest edition of the University of Wisconsin Law School Legal Studies Research Paper Series in SSRN.
- Administrative Procedures and Bureaucratic Performance: Is Federal Rulemaking 'Ossified'? by Jason W. Yackee, University of Wisconsin Law School and Susan Webb Yackee, University of Wisconsin - Madison - Department of Political Science, University of Wisconsin - Madison - La Follette School of Public Affairs
- Mandatory Arbitration and Fairness by David S. Schwartz, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Debt as Venture Capital by Darian M. Ibrahim, University of Wisconsin Law School
- All Appeals Lead to Strasbourg? Unpacking the Impact of the European Court of Human Rights on Russia by Alexei Trochev, University of Wisconsin Law School, Queen's University (Canada) - Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
- Stakeholder Participation in New Governance: Lessons from Chicago's Public Housing Reform Experiment by Lisa T. Alexander, University of Wisconsin Law School
Several UW Law Library staff have also recently published works:
- Sunil Rao, Review of Faith & Law: How Religious Traditions from Calvinism to Islam View American Law, International Journal of Legal Information 375 (Summer 2008).
- Bonnie Shucha (with Deborah Ginsberg and Meg Kribble), Inspiring Innovation: Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating the Web 2.0 Challenge, 101 Law Library Journal 355 (Summer 2009).
- Bonnie Shucha (with Heidi Yelk), A Guide to Wisconsin Legal Information Sources, Wisconsin Lawyer, July 2009.