Public Library of Law Gathers Free State & Federal Law - Cases, Statutes, Regs, Etc.
Wow - more big news today stemming from the availability of free federal case law. Fastcase has developed a new resource called The Public Library of Law which brings together a wide variety of free legal resources, including:
State Law for All 50 States:
• Supreme and Appellate Court cases from 1997 to the present
• Statutes from all 50 states
• Constitutions from all 50 states
• Court Rules from all 50 states
• Regulations and Administrative Codes from selected states
• All U.S. Supreme Court Cases
• All Federal Circuit Courts from 1950 to the present
• The United States Code
• US Code of Federal Regulations
• Federal Court Rules
Free registration is required to view materials. PLoL also includes free links to paid content on Fastcase. See the PLoL user guide for more information.
Thanks to Tim Stanley of Justia for the heads up.