State of the Blogosphere, October 2006
Some data from the latest State of the Blogosphere, October, 2006 from Technorati.
- Technorati is now tracking more than 57 Million blogs.
- The blogosphere is doubling in size approximately every 230 days.
- About 100,000 new weblogs are created each day
- About 55% of all blogs are active, which means that they have been updated at least once in the last 3 months
- Total posting volume of the blogosphere has leveled off somewhat, showing about 1.3 million postings per day