Silly Government Document Titles
Some of my favorites are (title followed by SuDoc number and link to find in a local library):
- Fertilizers in a national emergency A 1.6:966 Find in a library
- The golden age of bathing
I 29.2: B 32/4 Find in a library
- State-of-the-art dummy selection. U.S. Dept. of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
TD 8.2:D 89/5/v.1 Find in a library
- PMS Blue Book
HE 20.4001/2: Find in a library
- Step into action! A guidebook for the above-knee amputee
FS 2.6/2:ST 4/964 Find in a library
- Elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation: are we doing enough?
Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.108-445 Find in a library
Thanks to our Documents Assistant for the tip.