Legal Topics Featured at Wisconsin Book Festival
The schedule features events all around the Madison area, including discussions by renowned writers, including Isabel Allende, James Magnuson, Philip Gourevitch, Tim Tyson, Joan Silber, Thylias Moss and many more!
Discussion of number of legal books are planned (see schedule for details), including:
- Lowering the Bar: Lawyer Jokes and Legal Culture by UW Law Prof Marc Galanter
- Who Killed Sarah with a discussion of the resources available to inmates through the Wisconsin Innocence Project of the UW Law School.
- Sequestered: Three Weeks on the Kutz Jury
- College Students' Guide to the Law
- George Washington: The Man of the Age, and Thomas Jefferson: Philosopher and Politician.