WisLaw CD-Roms Have Links to Cited Cases
And, according to Bruce Hoesly, Deputy Revisor of Statutes, WisLaw CD-Roms also have the case links to the Wisconsin Court System website. If a user is accessing the statutes or Constitution or Statutes from the WisLaw CD-Rom without a web browser running, clicking on the link, will open the browser and the link will be followed.
The Wisconsin Lawyer - Legal News & Trends recently included information on ordering the WisLaw CD-Roms:
Up-to-date WisLaw® CD-ROMs, which are released quarterly, also are available. The CD-ROMs contain:
- Wisconsin Statutes and Annotations With Index;
- Table of Cross-References and Table of Sections Affected by Acts;
- Wisconsin Administrative Code with Index, Administrative Register, and Emergency Rules;
- Executive Orders;
- Wisconsin Acts With Index;
- Supreme Court Rules and Internal Operating Procedures;
- Recent Opinions of the Attorney General With Index;
- Wisconsin Constitution with Annotations and Index;
- U.S. Constitution;
- Wisconsin Town Law Forms; and
- Wisconsin Code of Military Justice.
All WisLaw® Infobases are substantially integrated with hypertext links. The statutes feature thousands of links between administrative rules and their authorizing statutes.
WisLaw® is available only by annual subscription. An annual subscription plus a license for one simultaneous user costs $99, up to four simultaneous users costs $149, and up to 10 simultaneous users costs $199. Shipping is included.
Unless exempt by law, all sales are subject to 5 percent state sales tax and, where applicable, 0.5 percent county sales tax and 0.1 percent stadium tax. Prepayment is required for all orders.
To order: call (800) 362-7253, (608) 264-9419, or TTY (608) 264-8499; visit www.legis.state.wi.us/rsb; or write to the Wisconsin Department of Administration, Document Sales & Distribution Section, 202 S. Thornton Ave., P.O. Box 7840, Madison, WI 53707-7840. Make check or money order payable to WI Department of Administration. VISA or MasterCard also accepted.